High Blood Pressure
All people above 39 years of age must go to the nearby Health Institution for regular Blood Pressure check-up.
- Headache and restlessness
- Chest Pain
- Pain radiating to left shoulder, arm and back
- Difficulty in breathing
- Feeling sick or vomiting
- Excessive sweating and body becoming pale
- Feeling of unconsciousness
- Eat balanced diet
- Reduce salt intake in diet
- Avoid usage of alcohol & tobacco
- Reduce usage of oil & ghee
- Do exercise on regular basis
- Keep your body weight under control
- Prevent children from intake of fast-food
Complication if left uncontrolled:
- Heart attack
- Kidney diseases
Patients who are on treatment must take regular medication as advised by doctor to keep Blood Pressure under control and also get their eyes checked-up regularly.
Caution: Majority of people suffering from High Blood Pressure do not know that they are suffering from it.