- Coronary Angiography: Most reliable test to identify presence or absence and extent of coronary artery disease and helps in deciding the treatment options.
Coronary Angiography is less than 10 minutes procedure requiring no more than 4 hours hospital stay.
- Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA):
- Primary Angioplasty (angioplasty during heart attack) is the best treatment and life saving procedure for the treatment of heart attack.
- Angioplasty is unstable angina reduces mortality and subsequent MI risk in unstable angina patients when compared to medical therapy.
- Elective angioplasty in stable angina. When medical treatment fails in stable Angina, angioplasty helps is relieving the anginal symptoms.
- Device Implantation:
- Pacemaker implantation is the only treatment for symptomatic bradycardia and complete heart block.
- With newer MRI safe pacemakers, MRI can also be performed.
- Cardiac Re-synchronization therapy (Bi-ventricular Pacing) helps to improve left ventricular ejection fraction and symptom class in patients of dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defilrillator (AICD) – is implanted to treat tachyarrhythmias (VT/VF)
- Device Closure: Percutaneous device closure is the non-surgical procedure for the treatment of ASD, VSD & PDA in selected patients of these birth defects.
- BMV (Balloon Mitral Valvoplasty) is the procedure of choice in selected patients of severe mitral stenosis.
- Balloon valvopasty is also done in congenital aortic and pulmonary valve stenosis.
In case you're interested in knowing more info on satta matka, stop by https://sattamatkano7.com